- Korean Air miles will remain valid for 10 years instead of 5.
- Frontier is offering second checked bags for $1 through September 6.
- Asiana’s New Business Class seat looks pretty great, and will be flying to San Francisco and Los Angeles. (HT: Charles)
- Three-hour ground delay rule harmed 195,000 passengers while helping 3,400.
- Park Hyatt Seoul: not a single flaw.
Great post and links! Thanks
Quadra smartium? It sounds more like a name of a new razor. But the OZ seat sure looks great!
Appreciate the link to the ground delay rule, though the premise is a bit misleading.
Hmmm, would I rather risk being one of 3000 held prisoner for 10 hours without food, water and working lavs or one of 195,000 who had to reschedule a flight (which might have been cancelled anyway as there is no control group)?
I think I’d prefer waiting in the airport, thank you, or a nice hotel room – but that’s just me.
[…] he’s even been keeping the chart updated — I notice that after I posted the change in Korean Air policy mere days ago, his February post has been […]