News and notes from around the interweb:
- Runway Girl Network thinks a major US airline is going to reduce seat pitch in domestic first class and introduce similar seats as an international premium economy. Much of the piece sounds like implausible speculation, but one or both of these basic ideas seem plausible.
- Passenger charged over $1000 for inflight internet. This was on one flight!
- Bank of America credit and debit card holders get $10 free when they enroll in Visa checkout.
- Asiana faces a 45 day suspension of their Seoul – San Francisco route over the crash of Asiana 214.
- $50 off Emirates flights from the US. Me, I’ll just redeem my Alaska Airlines miles for Emirates’ A380 first class suites.