News and notes from around the interweb:
- I once had an airline employee wait for me on the jet bridge with the camera I’d lost on my previous flight, but that was on Singapore Airlines..
Boarding plane to DEN. There was a @United rep sitting in a seat across from me. Apparently the guy in that seat left a phone in the club. Someone found it, figured out it was his and so they were waiting on the plane to give it back. He didn’t even know he had lost it yet. 😮👍
— Adam Heeger (@aheeger) September 30, 2021
- Aeroflot is awarding 10,000 bonus miles for taking a flight and uploading proof of vaccination (use Google translate, ht: K.P.)
- A lower-cost airline within British Airways at London Gatwick is an idea that won’t die, as BA is back talking to pilots again about it with an improved offer (so it won’t even be as low cost).
- A pretty messed up interaction with a Marriott security guard I leave it to you as to messed up on which side.
- Online renewal fee for TSA PreCheck has dropped from $85 to $70