News and notes from around the interweb:
- False alarm: Air China passengers were told “Drop everything! Evacuate immediately! The plane will explode!”
- Air India crews have been instructed to ‘hail the motherland’ after each announcement
Air India crew now needs to announce “Jai Hind” on all its flights as per a new order today: pic.twitter.com/2Adtr34eTK
— Tarun Shukla (@shukla_tarun) March 4, 2019
- 25 Jet Airways aircraft are grounded (21% of their fleet) due to payment defaults
Copyright: boarding1now / 123RF Stock Photo
- British Airways first class is the world’s second best business class. However at the end of the month they’ll be revamping their soft product: new bedding, pajamas, amenity kits, and menus. It will be interesting to see whether it’s an improvement, but they’re still offering what’s become a business class seat up front.
- Earn 2500 Avianca Lifemiles with one day car rentals
- Air Canada passenger causes 5 hour delay over meal choice when they ran out of fish. Didn’t anyone ever tell him don’t eat the fish?