News notes from around the interweb:
- Tesla ride hailing app would undercut Uber and Lyft
- When WFH means ‘working from hotel’
- Qatar Airways miles will no longer expire with activity every 36 months big improvement but the program still isn’t very lucrative.
- Through August 30 the first 20,000 miles you transfer into Etihad Guest will count as status miles too. Unless you’re working towards high levels of status this won’t get you much, and shouldn’t be a reason to make a transfer, but useful to know since they’re an Amex and Citi transfer partner.
- Senate bill would make the DHS rollout of REAL ID retroactively legal
- Cincinnati Airport Staff Helps Reunite Adorable Stuffed Animal With Its Owner
- Somehow I missed this when it came out a month ago. (HT: Nitin)