New and notes from around the interweb:
- Aeroplan 35th anniversary miles sweepstakes
From August 22 to September 25, Aeroplan is offering members two ways to win. Ten lucky members will have the chance to win 3.5 million Aeroplan Miles and make their dream bucket list trip a reality. In addition, 35 members will be able to win 100,000 miles. Members can register to enter the contest by going to aeroplan.com/35 and submitting their Aeroplan number.
- How Israel’s tourism ministry helped recruit American Airlines to launch DFW-Tel Aviv
- Not the homeshare they thought they’d booked (and paid for). Be careful out there, people!
À la porte d’un terrain vague quand on est arrivé à l’adresse donné par @bookingcom suite à 5h d’appel avec le service client de @bookingcom aucune aide ni geste commercial. pic.twitter.com/WpLCw7Hg8Y
— Julie (@JulieFelice_) August 19, 2019
- Emirates denies report their inflight entertainment system records passengers
- Katz’s Delicatessen, immortalized in When Harry Met Sally (“I’ll have what she’s having”) and argued by some to have the very best pastrami, will be available on a pop up basis in LA, Chicago, Boston and Miami through UberEats in the coming days.
When I walk out of the airport on arrival in New York I’ll offer order delivery from Katz’s, so that it arrives at my hotel just after I do.
- Cool San Francisco dual Boeing 737 approach on the airport’s parallel runways.
— Aviationdaily✈️الطيران يوميآ (@Aviationdailyy) August 21, 2019