News and notes from around the interweb:
- A behind-the-scenes look at Boeing’s shifting leadership landscape — and its profound effects
- Southwest asking flight attendants to volunteer pushing wheelchairs
- United Airlines Reverses Santa Hat Ban for Flight Attendants (but not ban on Christmas jumpers)
- The Southwest Airlines value proposition song.
— Johnny Gray (@TribeCalledGray) December 11, 2021
- But doesn’t it violate union rules for non-members to do this work?
— Jack Kowalczyk (@swaav8r) December 11, 2021
- Ad for every U.S. mid-tier hotel ever. (HT: Paul H)