News and notes from around the interweb:
- Touch Of Modern sells a coffee table made from the wheel of a Boeing 737 (HT: H.T.)
- Croatia lifts travel restrictions on fully vaccinated visitors
- New York JFK has been a hotel desert for years. Pre-pandemic the only place I’d feel comfortable closing my eyes was the Hilton, certainly not a great property. It looks like a JFK-ish Hyatt Regency is slated to debut in June. (HT: Markie)
- Somehow I’ve never seen this before.
- The Air Serbia Premium Lounge in Belgrade joins Priority Pass on April 12, and also becomes available to eligible Qatar Airways and flyDubai passengers. Air Serbia used to be controlled by Etihad, so interesting to see this revenue partnership with their Gulf competitors.
- Tortas Frontera has re-opened at Chicago O’Hare’s terminal 3, American Airlines passengers rejoice.