News and notes from around the interweb:
- Free private jet flight for anyone who has top elite status with a European airline. God Save The Points says they may even make exceptions to the requirement that the airline program be from Europe with the right narrative. Elite status free private jet offers aren’t new..
Update: So this is embarrassing, Google News showed me this God Save the Points post, and I did not look at the date. It is old, and not a current deal. My apologies.
- The Points Guy‘s Victoria Walker says not to overlook bus rewards programs. Ever since Greyhound first introduced their program I’ve talked about the Greyhound Road Rewards problem, the reward is more like a punishment. Instead of getting something aspriational, after doing 10 bus trips you get to do another bus trip.
- Multiple jet bridges mean faster boarding and deplaniing but never became practical for most U.S. flights.
- Man walked into the Hyatt Regency Minneapolis with a gun shot wound, if anyone wants to uncover what happened they could just review the tapes.
- Tourist fined $1200 for taking four pounds of sand from a beach in Sardinia
- American Airlines declines a first class upgrade. (HT: @norbkrupa)
We don't know if it's possible at this point, but you can catch her outside. How about that?
— americanair (@AmericanAir) September 1, 2020
Apparently, though, that flight wound up delayed…
— BHAD BHABIE (@BhadBhabie) September 2, 2020