News and notes from around the interweb:
- A claim that MGM’s Aria Las Vegas doesn’t track housekeeping entering rooms the way they do at Vdara.
— Vegas Confessions Podcast (@Vegasconfesspod) September 13, 2023
- An Aeroflot Airbus A350 trip report not something any of us have been flying!
- DFW’s 50th anniversary is coming up and terminal C’s bathrooms still won’t have been renovated.
- Pilots expect, and receive, meals.
— Chizzie Lovell (@chizman69) September 11, 2023
- When flight attendants wore hot pants and the LUV airline’s ticketing machines were quickies.
— Mark J🇺🇸 (@markjohnson319) September 12, 2023
- Hertz customers charged for a week’s rental after only reserving and having the car for two days. Hertz still not doing a great job tracking its fleet. I heard from someone with a similar issue of Hertz not checking in their vehicle this week.
- The Capital One lounge at Washington Dulles is already crowded.