News notes from around the interweb:
- It’s not hard these days for hotel staff to find empty rooms and turn on the lights. Hope more do it for a good cause.
— David Jesse (@reporterdavidj) May 31, 2020
- TSA checkpoints – and restrooms – are the two places I’m most afraid of while traveling in the corona era.
Many of us always wanted to be astronauts anyways. pic.twitter.com/8pX9TzhYyX
— Tarun Shukla (@shukla_tarun) May 31, 2020
- They’re not going to run out of airline tickets, though, and they don’t store as well as toilet paper. Be sure to keep those e-credits in a cool, dry place.
— Melanie Zoller (@melanie_zoller) May 30, 2020
- Amtrak resets user passwords after Guest Rewards data breach
- Sprint discount codes for Choice and Wyndham hotels