News and notes from around the interweb:
- Delta reservation viewer this even shows comments that agents enter into your booking. I can’t imagine that it lasts, but cool while it does.
- Parents accidentally leave their child in cab after trip from airport
- The weirdest things rich guests have done in hotels
- Banks don’t protect you when you’re scammed out of money on Zelle, which is owned by the big banks (NYT)
- Requiem for Ansett Australia the Star Alliance member which failed 20 years ago.
- Singapore Airlines using fixed-cost cash buy ups to premium cabins in place of bidding