News and notes from around the interweb:
- It took Enterprise over 2 years to realize one of its cars was stolen
- Are airlines undervalued and poised for strong investment returns?
I don’t know the right earnings multiple for airline stocks but US airlines aren’t growth companies.
Copyright: rido / 123RF Stock Photo
- Airport hacks: Along with how to skip the long security lines at the LAX Tom Bradley International Terminal and the shortcut to skip the walk through duty free in Sydney’s international terminal, here’s the secret Denver airport security line — crucial intel because of how bad the TSA situation there gets.
- Turtles crawled onto a runway at New York JFK to have sex on Friday, briefly delaying flights (HT: Alan H.)
- TSA doesn’t yet know how it will handle new gender-neutral state-issued IDs that are designed to be REAL ID-compliant
- The TSA often gives passengers a difficult time exercising their rights to photograph at security checkpoints, while photographing and social sharing the contents of their luggage. Here they set off a controversy posting a photo of a passenger with what they referred to as a ‘service duck’.
[embedded tsa instagram post removed]