News notes from around the interweb:
- Why debt-to-equity conversions should be part of the airline bailout
- Nomadic Matt shares his experience with COVID-19
- Online travel agencies will drop demands for price parity from hotels in the Hong Kong market after regulators there found these requirements anti-competitive.
- How American Airlines offered short term leaves to narrowbody pilots for April – and then came back and said their fingers were crossed
- What are TSA agents doing now that no one is flying?
- 40% off Etihad Guest miles their lowest price ever.
- Saying goodbye to the American Airlines Boeing 767
View this post on Instagram
Repost from @eslamegabry – It was honorable to performed our last Maintenance check on our last Big Birde Boeing 767-300 before heading to ROW for Retirement. Thanks for the Thousands of Miles taking Cares of our Crews and Passengers. You will be Missed! #americanairlines #americanair #boeinglovers #boeing #boeing767 #aateam #aviation #aviationphotography #instaplane #american #767 #miami #retirement