News and notes from around the interweb:
- Sex, Love, and Uber: the Walk of Shame Gets Replaced by the Morning After Uber: but whose Uber account should pay?
- USA Today partners with Frequent Traveler University! It’s going to be an awesome event in DC December 5-7! Don’t miss out!
- Special edition American Airlines napkins:
- American Express is offering a Sync promotion via twitter — get $10 off a $10+ Uber ride charged to your American Express card. This is for existing and new Uber users, here’s how to Sync your Amex card to sign up for this offer:
- Sync your American Express credit card to Twitter (you can do that here). If you are not sure which card is currently synced with your account, you can unsync and then re-sync. Tweet #AmexUber
- An airline loyalty program with no benefits.
- The world’s most luxurious hotel bathrooms (HT: Alan H.)