News and notes from around the interweb:
- Glitch in the matrix: She can see her car in a long-term parking lot near LAX, but it’s impossible to reach. She goes down a floor, and it disappears.
- Not all heroes wear capes.
This @united flight attendant held a passenger’s sleeping baby while continuing to *seamlessly* board the rest of the plane—in heels. Lovely to see a sweet interaction between passengers and crew during these times. #unitedAIRLINES #COVID19 #Travel #KindnessMatters pic.twitter.com/DxEleZYLRF
— Rachael Howell (@rachaelcohen) January 6, 2022
- Airlines should do more to recognize million mile thresholds in meat space. I always wanted it to work like this.
— garrisonwynn (@garrisonwynn) January 5, 2022
- A Return to Robo-Signing: JPMorgan Chase Has Unleashed a Lawsuit Blitz on Credit Card Customers after decade-long pause.
- Singapore Airlines will sell tickets Barcelona – Milan that’s a pretty good option for flying this route!