News and notes from around the interweb:
- United will expand use of Connection Saver to all domestic hubs by the end of the month
- Boeing wants President Trump to make the Chinese buy their planes
- Young female drivers get the largest tips on Uber (some should have told this woman to drive for Uber instead of stealing from one).
- IHG Rewards Club is ending their free Kindle books benefit at the close of the year
- We’ll soon see some small business cards being issued Visa Infinite which means higher interchange rates to merchants.
- Southwest Airlines “The Jeffersons” flight attendant announcement: