News and notes from around the interweb:
- You travel to Palm Beach. Five days after flying back this happens. And you blame… American Airlines?
@AmericanAir flew home from palm beach on your plane…started burning during flight. This is 5 days later and has not gotten any better after going to dr. Dr said it was a chemical burn from a toxic substance. I don’t know what you are cleaning the seats with but you need to find pic.twitter.com/0jy1XyZ3iZ
— carlene lower (@LowerCarlene) May 28, 2022
- That middle seat actually looks pretty good, but they might have to fight the passenger in the next row’s aisle over whether it’s an ottoman.
Nice seat @AmericanAir, thanks for the upgrade into a middle. The F upgrade would’ve been better had the team onboard managed the passengers not in F loading their bags into the bins. pic.twitter.com/HaYXJud8VS
— Eric Turner (@cwaturner) May 27, 2022
- Instead of building a mockup of their new domestic product, American Airlines Chief Operating Officer David Seymour says they saved money by just “taping it out.” So, the quality makes sense.
What is going on @AmericanAir ? Sitting in first class and the seat back in front of me falls apart! It was held together by duct tape! What kind of upgrade is this?? #americanairlines #travel pic.twitter.com/vbkNXV9rRV
— Alan Ket (@alanket) May 28, 2022
- Suspect arrested for jumping through bag belt in Nashville
- “Conflicts between pilots and El AL paired with labor issues in Ben-Gurion Airport have created a crisis for travellers.”
- US hikes ESTA fee by 50% because we’ve been so welcoming of tourism as it is.