New and notes from around the interweb:
- Can rewards programs bring rider back to public transit?
- El Al will no longer operate its King David lounge at London Heathrow’s terminal 4, and it will become a Priority Pass-accessible Art & Lounge
- Mandy Moore’s dad is a pilot at American Airlines – and her stepmom is a flight attendant.
View this post on Instagram
I was today years old when I finally visited my dad at work. He’s been a captain at @americanair since before I was born (he just celebrated his 40 year anniversary at the company- go dad!) and today was my first time ever flying with him! Also my stepmom (an AA flight attendant) was working our flight as well so I got some face time with both them on their breaks (and took the requisite cockpit shots before we left London). Also, the landing was 👍🏼, dad. BEST TRIP HOME EVER. #captaindon #prouddaughter
- Panama lifts the ban on Boeing 737 MAX aircraft subject to meeting whatever requirements the US puts in place.
- Inside American’s Airbus A321neo.
- A little late in posting this here, but it seemed to go over well on Facebook a few days ago..