News and notes from around the interweb:
- American Airlines meal and booze updates.
AA: evolving food and beverage changes: pic.twitter.com/PeKP8WRq0c
— 🇺🇦 JonNYC 🇺🇦 (@xJonNYC) May 20, 2022
- Bamboo Airways offering status matches
- Phoenix airport will start fining retailers that don’t reopen for their full contracted hours they’re as frustrated as passengers with concessionaires that still haven’t solved the problem. It’s bad for passengers facing long lines for limited venues, and without enough time to grab food between flights, and it’s bad for the airports who take in less revenue (a cut of sales) and presumably for the airport’s largest tenants who earn revenue from the concessions program as well.
- Is it time to give up on British Airways? An inside look at the carrier in chaos
- Milwaukee airport, just beyond security, and no I do not believe this is an ‘actual word’
— Tony Lorino (@tonylorino) May 20, 2022