News and notes from around the interweb:
- Vodka is surprisingly cheap in hotel minibars: “much cheaper than peanuts and, in some cases, even water.”
- Ryanair CEO apologizes for a quip about sex with the Queen.
- Rocketmiles will give new customers 3000 bonus miles even for a one night hotel booking as long as the stay is completed by April 30.
- Cleveland (is asked to eat) rocks! As though United de-hubbing the city didn’t hurt enough, just two months later they’re cutting even more routes from the city.
- 1500 miles for signing up for airberlin’s topbonus program. (HT: Ben)
- Scott Mayerowitz on how to save money on your summer vacation hotels.