News and notes from around the interweb:
- Air Tanzania — which had been operating just 3 Bombardier turboprops — has taken delivery on a Boeing 787. I’m skeptical of that plan. Meanwhile Cambodia Airways is a new airline that will launch July 11, it plans to take 20 Airbus A320s by 2023 “as we seek to expand our intercontinental routes to Australia and Europe.”
- SkyMiles award sale: 12,000 miles roundtrip to Latin America or the Caribbean book by July 11 for travel Between September 7 and October 15.
- The hereditary aristocracy of citizenship
- Planning honeymoons for billionaires
- What’s your Airbnb horror story? It’s worth remembering that there are plenty of horror stories about hotels, too.
- KLM will cease flying to Tehran in late September
Copyright: flaperval / 123RF Stock Photo