News and notes from around the interweb:
- 50 Times People Spotted Simple Yet Genius Solutions In Their Hotels And Shared Them Online
- Every business traveler has been there, right?
John Eastman didn't just fail to overturn the election; he also failed to get reimbursed for in-flight wifi while trying to overturn the election. pic.twitter.com/T6QrwJkX95
— Aaron Blake (@AaronBlake) May 11, 2022
- After limiting premium economy to just beer and wine last month, United will restore other complimentary alcoholic beverages to the cabin effective June 1.
- How not to handle unreasonable onboard upgrade requests, followed by how to handle them, courtesy of Pan Am. Both wonderful and cringe-worthy at the same time.
- Majority stake in South African Airways sold for $3
- Air traffic controllers in Jamaica on strike