News and notes from around the interweb:
- Marriage license kiosk coming to Las Vegas airport
- California-based Cathay Pacific flights can sue the airline under the state’s wage and hours law “even though they perform a majority of their work outside of the state.”
- Ryanair will make you check your free carry-on bag starting Monday. Passengers purchasing priority boarding or on more expensive fare types will still be able to carry on their carry-on.
Travelers are still permitted to have two carry-on bags (one small personal item of 35cm x 20cm x 20cm, and one larger rolling carry-on of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm and a maximum weight of 10kgs, or 22 lbs) free of charge. However, the larger item will now be automatically put in the luggage hold at the gate, meaning that passengers will have to retrieve their larger carry-on at the baggage claim after the flight. This rule will apply even if the flight is not full, a rep for Ryanair confirmed.
- If you were at Newark airport January 2nd between 6:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. you may have been exposed to the measles
- Chase closing all Canadian Amazon credit cards March 15
- This Jet Airways flight attendant was caught – on video – trying to smuggle about half a million dollars from Delhi to Hong Kong.