News and notes from around the interweb:
- Great seat back entertainment travel hack (American, Southwest, and Alaska Airlines passengers feel free to skip this).
— Felix Cervantes (@felixcervantes) February 5, 2022
- Officials in Gaya, India want to change their airport code GAY because, well…
- American Airlines ‘travel with a toddler’ life.
I’ve been stuck at @INDairport for nearly 8 hours, half of which was spent trapped ON THE PLANE with my 1 y/o. Back at the gate waiting for a shred of info more enlightening than “we’re waiting on the mechanics to arrive, then we’ll have an update for you.” @AmericanAir pic.twitter.com/970MXLxqNR
— Rob Peoni (@RobPeoni) February 4, 2022
- Don’t fall asleep in the back row on Southwest!
— Kim Pruitt (@kdp3) February 4, 2022
- Thai credit card commercial ironically uses the metaverse to make fun of the metaverse
- Vietnam re-opening to vaccinated tourists with predeparture testing and health insurance requirement.
- Some people are just happy to be in first class.
When ur celebrating in 1stclass on @AmericanAir & the stewardess comes to only me & says I’m rowdy & was the leader of everyone celebrating I started this when everyone participated. Is this racial profiling? Most flights are fighting & we were happy. Shame on u #AmericanAirlines pic.twitter.com/YpAW6w9t9y
— Bershan Shaw (@bershanshaw) February 5, 2022