New and notes from around the interweb:
- @Ricardo_FFlyer shares that Air France KLM Flying Blue may no longer be willing to place partner awards on hold, but on the positive side he was successful booking a ‘mixed cabin’ award.Flying Blue used to make you sign a waiver if you wanted to book a coach seat domestically in the U.S. (or in Europe) in conjunction with a business class seat across the Pond. Sometimes that’s all that’s available. Then they stopped allowing mixed cabin travel altogether. It would be great if that’s back.
- The Taco Bell Resort in Palm Springs sold out reservations in two minutes but they could replicate the concept elsewhere.
- Lifemiles is offering a 115% transfer bonus which doesn’t excite Nick Reyes
- I’ve had some miserable hotel stays, but never this.
— Richard Kerr (@AwrdTravel101) June 30, 2019
- Asiana goes double daily New York JFK – Seoul effective November 24 sadly no more first class but still nice for Star Alliance business class redemptions.
- The $2 billion lunacy of the LaGuardia Airtrain this isn’t the way to do transit to the airport.