News and notes from around the interweb:
- Today is the last day for the 50,000 Hilton HHonors point signup bonus plus $50 statement credit offer for a Hilton HHonors Visa Signature. More details here.
- The AAA breakfast rate can get you a full breakfast at Hyatt while at hotels with a Regency Club Diamond members only get the club’s offerings. Of course, you can do better still often times at higher-end properties with American Express Fine Hotels and Resorts (for Platinum and Centurion cardholders), Virtuoso rates, and even Visa Signature Hotels bookings.
- Belgium bans airbnb. This after banning Uber. Brussels is not a friend of travel, or of innovation, it seems.
- If there’s an American Express card you’ve had before but are considering picking back up again, do it this month because there are new rules about multiple Amex bonuses going into effect May 1.
- Confession: I don’t even remember the last time I needed to ‘buy’ shampoo, soap, or conditioner.
- Here are Hilton discount and package offers that you’re actually entitled to use (as opposed to corporate discount cods for companies you don’t work for).
- Rocketmiles has added Southwest Rapid Rewards as an earning partner.
(Note that cards in this post offer credit to me if you’re approved using my links. The opinions, analyses, and evaluations here are mine. The content is not provided or commissioned by American Express, by Chase, by Citibank, US Bank, Bank of America, Barclays or any other company. They have not reviewed, approved or endorsed what I have to say.)