News and notes from around the interweb:
- Photos inside the new British Airwanys Airbus A350 including new business class suites.
- The one good thing about DFW Airport’s E Satellite gates
🍔🤤 Whata sneak peek of our newest restaurant!
Coming in July. pic.twitter.com/bkGub9GtcT
— DFW Airport (@DFWAirport) June 25, 2019
- 40,000 American miles for new Citi checking account they 1099 the miles so the Bankdirect offer is probably better.
- The FAA’s Civil Aviation Registry exists on a mainframe using a dead computer language almost nobody knows and even processes “that appear to be electronic to the user involve manual processing of information within the Registry.”
- Throwback as we prepare for 4th of July weekend: Delta TechOps turned a Boeing 757 engine into a barbecue for grilling
- How Uber matches riders and drivers (why they don’t always give you the closest driver)
The new BA business class suites look like a big improvement in ways but avoiding LHR for connections is still going to be part of my future.