News and notes from around the interweb:
- Marriott spends up to $90 million a year on bathroom soaps no wonder they were so anxious to move to low-quality wall-mounted bulk replacements.
- Memo to Robert Isom: your airline is spending money it doesn’t absolutely need to.
— Marcello (@marcellodantas) May 3, 2022
(To be clear I’m not diagnosing the issue as the tweeter is, but still a maintenance issue that involves delay.)
- Tennessee family visiting Disney World discovers an Apple AirTag tracking their 17-year-old daughter’s movements for four hours
- Inside the space hotel scheduled to open in 2025
- Shot to death inside a Sonesta and shot several times inside a Marriott Courtyard
- NASA Is Retiring One Of The Last Stubby Boeing 747SPs In The Sky (HT: Paul H)