News and notes from around the interweb:
- A month ago a West Virginia heiress-turned-arms dealer announced she would re-launch Wow Air in October with flights between Washington Dulles and Reykjavik. Dulles airport still knows nothing of such plans.
Wow Air, Copyright: zhukovsky / 123RF Stock Photo
- Let’s be real for a moment. No ISIS terrorist would carry this many bags of Hot Cheetos through the airport.
For everyone who’s asking why i had so many bags of Hot Cheetos, apparently it’s hard to get in korea so my friends always ask me to bring it for them LOL 😩
— Emily Ghoul (Emily Mei) (@emilyghoul1) October 6, 2019
- Air India Airbus A319 kept flying after a hard landing and wasn’t taken out of service for five days.
- Washington Dulles airport is exploring a 1200 acre solar power project on its property in conjunction with Dominion Virginia Power.
- Lufthansa concedes defeat in hidden city ticketing lawsuit. Now United just has to stop threatening to trash the credit of passengers who use this money saving technique.
- easyJet flight attendant plays game when flying out of Dalaman, Turkey: figure out how many passengers got dental work done while on holiday.