News and notes from around the interweb:
- How the TSA decides whether you get PreCheck or not
- Get free Amazon.com credit by ‘buying’ free apps that you don’t even have to download.
- Why international first class is offering more and more to fewer and fewer people
- IHG Rewards doesn’t yet have their website for the ‘Reel Summer’ promotion live. But you can register for their summer bonus points promotion, which sounds better than the Coca Cola-cobrand prize offerings set to go live June 2.
InterContinental Hotels Group, one of the world’s leading hotel companies, is teaming up with Coca-Cola to celebrate the summer season Hollywood-style with the IHG® Rewards Club “Reel Summer” promotion. The promotion, which runs June 2, 2014 through Sept. 2, 2014, launches on the heels of IHG and Coca-Cola’s recently announced partnership in which Coca-Cola beverages will be offered to guests during their stays at IHG®-branded hotels across the U.S.
The movie-themed promotion invites members of IHG® Rewards Club—the first and largest hotel loyalty program in the world—to enter daily for a chance to win one of five Hollywood experiences valued at approximately $10,000 each, as well as thousands of movie-themed instant prizes daily, such as free movie theater tickets. The promotion is open to IHG® Rewards Club members who are residents of the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Colombia and Chile.
- All about airport runways. Finally understand how they are numbered, what their markings mean.