News and notes from around the interweb:
- I was surprised to learn “there’s just short of a million” members of Virgin Atlantic’s Flying Club. Surely I assumed the program was larger, especially given the reach even in the U.S. with Virgin a transfer partner of the major bank currencies.
- British Airways AARP discount extended up to $200 per person per trip discount, stackable with Chase 10% off.
- Austin’s airport now has a podcast
- Three Planes With 406 Passengers Onboard Landed While a Ladder Was in the Middle of the Runway
- A New Airport Lounge Opened in Honolulu
- Global air travel surveillance systems