New and notes from around the interweb:
- Freebies at London Heathrow airport
- Vienna’s new ad campaign uses negative reviews to lure tourists. I always thought they just used Before Sunrise.
- The flight attendants union at EVA Air is holding onto employee passports to keep them from returning to work.
- Air France and KLM are swapping their orders for Airbus A350 and Boeing 787 aircraft
Copyright: flaperval / 123RF Stock Photo
- The federal Privacy and Civil Liberties Oversight Board is going to review the government’s use of airline PNR data
Unions maybe started off as legitimate organizations dedicated to securing rights and decent pay for workers but have become a cancer with mafia tactics and for the interest of the worst workers instead of the average or best.
“…a cancer with mafia tactics…” are you talking about the NFIB ?