New and notes from around the interweb:
- Freebies at London Heathrow airport
- Vienna’s new ad campaign uses negative reviews to lure tourists. I always thought they just used Before Sunrise.
- The flight attendants union at EVA Air is holding onto employee passports to keep them from returning to work.
- Air France and KLM are swapping their orders for Airbus A350 and Boeing 787 aircraft
Copyright: flaperval / 123RF Stock Photo
- The federal Privacy and Civil Liberties Oversight Board is going to review the government’s use of airline PNR data