News and notes from around the interweb:
- New York LaGuardia’s new Centurion lounge re-opens, twice the size of the old one and right after the expanded Las Vegas Centurion lounge just re-opened.
- She fell nearly 2 miles in a plane crash and lived
- Restaurants cracking down on no shows
- 80/20 slot waiver rule favors incumbent legacy carriers the pandemic was the perfect time to free the slots but the strength of airline lobbying was too much to overcome.
- FAA launches program for anonymous safety reporting
- Guests are back in hotels, but hotels aren’t hiring back housekeepers
- Woman set fire inside her room at the Crowne Plaza in Costa Mesa, California
- Very cool.
Upcycling with ANA: widebody economy class seat covers turned into laptop cases, accessory bags, and face mask holders.
— Will Horton (@winglets747) June 21, 2021