News and notes from around the interweb:
- In other words, there’s no actual reason related to flying why widebody pilots are paid more money
- How to make a credit card or, rather, how to become a credit card issuer yourself.
It’s the story of Cardless, issuer of the new Manchester United Credit Card which has no annual fee, up to 5x category earning, and this week offers $500 as an initial bonus after $3000 spend within 3 months.
- Here’s what to expect from vaccine passports and what most people are misunderstanding about them. I joined Rebecca Tobin, Jeri Clausing and Robert Silk on the Travel Weekly podcast for a lively discussion.
- Have or had Blue Cross health insurance? You may be eligible for a class action settlement payout.
- Those Lufthansa Newark – Malta flights? They’re apparently for Viking Cruise passengers.
If you look at these 2 brand new ex-Malta Viking cruises– from the LH returns Malta-U.S. anyway– you can see the days of operation for the flight line up -precisely- with the return to Malta of the ships:https://t.co/ilRrxMBuZr
— ˜”*° JonNYC °*”˜ (@xJonNYC) May 17, 2021
- Hotel housekeeper gets preventive detention for forcing himself on tourist in her hotel room in Singapore.
- While Australia has talked about not opening its borders until sometime well into 2022, there’s also talk by the Deputy Prime Minister of more travel bubbles with countries that have high rates of vaccination.