News and notes from around the interweb:
- The Atlanta airport – not Delta – will pay to construct a new Sky Club. Yet Delta claims they only accept subsidies for patriotic reasons unlike those evil Middle East airlines who take subsidies for some other reason, or something.
- Star Alliance member TAP Air Portugal is one of the new 1:1 transfer partners for Capital One and TAP will bonus your first transfer with 5000 miles.
- It’s totally the robe that makes this.
- There’s a petition to rename Washington National airport from Ronald Reagan to Jojo Siwa
please sign my petition in the bio i’m devoting my life to this cause pic.twitter.com/5GGpknRBNh
— dyl (@deeeeeelann) April 20, 2021
- Brex accountholders earn 100,000 points with Paypal Merchant Processing
- Singapore Airlines brings back first class to London
- Comedian Eric Andre complains of racial profiling after being searched at the airport