News and notes from around the interweb:
- New walk-up shot bar at the Seattle airport (HT: @EricaToelle via One Mile at a Time)
- There have often been stories of people flying to the wrong Sydney or the wrong San Jose but what about the tourist who arrived and thought Bangor, Maine was San Francisco?
- Despite federal mask rules that now require disability exceptions Southwest kicked off a disabled man despite “two doctors’ letters, a negative COVID test, [and] proof of his two COVID vaccines.”
- Austin is delaying its 2040 plan for air travel because of the current drop in passengers from the pandemic.
- The world’s best airport gambling
- Hartsfield-Jackson to move forward on end-around taxiway