News notes from around the interweb:
- This $750K ‘Ferrari of Snowplows’ Clears an Airport Runway In Just 15 Minutes
- Air India, which is owned by the Indian government and surviving on government subsidies, will no longer extend credit to most Indian government agencies
- Aegean Airlines is bidding to acquire fellow Star Alliance carrier Croatia Airlines
- The worst marketing buzzwords of 2019 (“Turn your storytelling into storyliving with hyper-relevant snackable content for a digestible experience amplified by influencers”)
- Christmas Eve proposal in American Airlines business class, Raleigh – London Heathrow.
- Snow’s Barbecue in Lexington is one of the best in Central Texas (which means they’re one of the best in the world). Only open Saturdays.